The Direct Funeral
The Direct Funeral is a non-attended at-need service. As this option doesn’t include an attended funeral service, it is perfect for those that want a simple no-fuss funeral. With a direct cremation, it gives you the freedom to have a separate memorial service at a time and place to suit you.
In order to keep the costs low, payment will be required two days in advance.
You will still receive the same level of care and attention you’d expect from Tom Owen and Son, with your dedicated Funeral Director providing support, advice and guidance throughout.
- The deceased being brought into our care, within a 15 mile radius, within office hours;
- Care of the deceased before the funeral;
- Completion of all documents for the Cemeteries and Cremation office;
- A dedicated Funeral Director to make the arrangements on your behalf;
- A meeting at your home or at our office to discuss the arrangements;
- A standard coffin suitable for cremation;
- A suitable vehicle to the crematorium on the day of the funeral using an early slot;
- The cremation fee;
- The doctors certificate fee;
- Collection of the ashes on your behalf.
This package is also available as a pre-paid funeral plan and can include a contribution towards third party costs. Please contact us for more details and for prices. Terms and conditions apply.
Prices correct as at August 2021 and may change in the future.
As with all of our funeral options, we’d also love to see you at our monthly coffee mornings.