The Bespoke Funeral
We are all unique and we believe that your funeral or that of your loved one should reflect that. We will work with you to create a bespoke personalised at-need funeral, fitting for you or your loved one.
Costs starting from £3582.
With our bespoke funeral, our aim is to remove any stress related to payment during a difficult time. We will pay all third-party costs on your behalf and then invoice you, in full, 2-3 weeks after the funeral has taken place. This final bill will be payable within 60 days.
We are fully transparent with our costs and will provide you with a full estimate that breaks down all services.
- A dedicated Funeral Director to make all of the arrangements on your behalf;
- The deceased being brought into our care, within a 15 mile radius, at any time;
- Care of the deceased before the funeral;
- Viewing in our Chapel of Rest (this fee can be removed if you don't wish to visit our Chapel of Rest);
- Unlimited visits to our Chapel of Rest at any time;
- Our support, advice and guidance throughout;
- Completion of all documents and liaison with third-parties;
- A meeting at your home, our office or your preferred location to discuss the arrangements;
- A standard coffin suitable for cremation or burial;
- The use of our hearse on the day of the funeral;
- The cremation fee (at a mutually agreed date and time for the cremation or burial);
- The doctors certificate fee;
- Collection of the ashes on your behalf;
- Complimentary counselling session;
- Online tribute and donations page;
- Donations administered on your behalf.
This package is also available as a pre-paid funeral plan and can include a contribution towards third party costs. Please contact us for more details and for prices. Terms and conditions apply.
Prices correct as at August 2021 and may change in the future.
As with all of our funeral options, we’d also love to see you at our monthly coffee mornings.
Additional Price List
Additional services we can provide
Use of a limousine on the day of the funeral £135
Provision of pallbearers on the day (price per bearer) £75
Into church or home prior to the funeral £100
Additional mileage for conveyance of the deceased (per mile) £1
Service sheets (per copy with no min needed) £1
Removal of headstone £150
Casket and name plate for interment of ashes £55
Grave marker Free of Charge
Third-party costs paid on your behalf
Doctors fees for statutory Cremation forms (usually 2 Doctors) £164
Cremation fee: Bangor Crematorium £578
Cremation fee: Colwyn Bay Crematorium £745
Cremation fee: Denbighshire Memorial Park £900
Cemetery fee - Conwy Borough Council: Purchase of a grave for 1 £1,303
Cemetery fee - Conwy Borough Council: Re-opening of a grave £773
Cemetery fee - Conwy Borough Council: Grave transfer fee £68
Copy of the Death Certificate from the Registrar £11
Church fees from £100
Minister fees from £86
Celebrant fees from £145
Organist fees from £50
Crematorium : Simple Slideshow £60
Crematorium : Professional tribute £85
Crematorium : DVD/USB £55
Crematorium : Single Photo £10
Funeral Notices and Acknowledgements from £70
Floral Tributes from £70
Cemetery fee - Conwy Borough Council: Interment of ashes in new grave £788
Cemetery fee - Conwy Borough Council: Interment of ashes in existing grave £243
Embalming (upon request only) from £80