Pre-paid Funeral Plans
We work with trusted national funeral plan provider, Ecclesiastical Planning Services to provide tailored funeral plans, that cover all aspects of the process, while allowing you to make provisions for your ideas and budget.
Having a funeral plan in place can also reduce the worry for your loved ones at a difficult time and ensures they have access to our expert help and advice.
Unlike some other plans, we will work with you to agree exactly what your funeral will look like. We then put a plan in place with the team at Ecclesiastical to ensure your funeral plan pre-payment is secure.
We recognise that everyone is different and work with you to get yours just right.
People take out prepaid funeral plans for lots of reasons, these include:
- People take out prepaid funeral plans for lots of reasons, these include:
- To plan their funeral in their own way;
- To ensure any special wishes, including music and readings are recorded;
- To take a burden off loved ones at a difficult time;
- To put their own mind at ease that their funeral arrangements are taken care of;
- To fix their funeral director’s costs in advance;
- To make a contribution towards third party costs; and
- To gain flexibility on whether to pay by lump sum or in instalments.
To get started we recommend looking at Ecclesiastical’s website, by clicking here.
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans - please ask for details.
Give us a call on 01492 860 280 to discuss your requirements.
Alternatively you can use the contact form below: